To be paired with the 2015 Creation Sauvignon Blanc
Sauvignon Blanc ‘Mosbrood’ (Grape Must Bread)
- 1 kg cake flour
- 1-ply dry yeast
- 20 g sugar
- 35 g salt
- 50 ml white ‘mos’ (grape must)
- water – lukewarm
- Mix all ingredients except for the water which you add as you need until you have a glossy texture.
- Let it rest for 2–3 hours.
- Place in preferred mould or shape with your hand as desired.
- Bake for +- 30–35 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Pork Rillette with Pinot Jelly
- 200 g off cuts of pork belly
- 50 g chopped tarragon
- 5 g salt
- 200 g sugar
- 5 leaves gelatine
- 750 ml Pinot Noir
- Chop the off cuts fine, but leave some chunks in between.
- Add tarragon and salt.
- Roll between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Portion into preferred size.
- Bring half the wine to boil and reduce by half.
- Add sugar.
- Add gelatine and allow to set for approximately an hour.