To be paired with Creation Syrah Grenache
Pork Belly with Zatar-spiced Apple Wedges, Green Bean and Red Pepper Salsa and Sweet Potato Purée
- 1 side of a pork belly
- bay leaf
- 2 apples
- zatar spice
- 1 pk green beans
- 1 red pepper
- olive oil
- 500 g sweet potato
- Place one side of a pork belly in a deep tray with water, bay leaf and thyme.
- Cook for approximately 4 hours at 120° C.
- Slice 2 apples in wedges.
- Sauté with zatar spice, butter and salt.
Green bean and red pepper salsa
- Dice 1 packet green beans and 1 red pepper.
- Add salt and olive oil to taste.
Sweet potato purée
- Peel and dice 500 g sweet potato.
- Roast in the oven till soft.
- Add cream, salt and butter to taste and blend till smooth.
Plate as desired and enjoy.