By Chef Jaco Grové
To be paired with Creation Sumac Grenache
- 1 duck breast
- 250 ml tomato juice
- 50 g chorizo sausage
- 100 g goat’s-milk cheese
- 250 ml cream
- 2 gelatine leaves
- 50 g cherry tomatoes
- 10 g sugar
- Sear the seasoned duck breast until the skin is crispy, turn and cook until medium rare.
- Allow to rest.
- For the tomato and chorizo reduction, reduce the tomato juice in a pan, and add the chorizo.
- Blend and set aside.
- Warm the cream; add the goat’s-milk cheese and the slated gelatine.
- Strain and place in a container, in the fridge to set.
- Roast the tomatoes in the oven, enough for the skin to come loose.
- Slice the duck (2 cm thick) to plate.