To be paired with Creation Chardonnay
- 25 g butter
- 1 onion
- 675 g haddock
- 3 medium potatoes
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 300 ml cream
- 6 tblsp chopped parsley
- 200 g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 ml cold water
- 2 tblsp blood orange olive oil
- 1/2 tsp grated orange peel
- Heat the butter in a pot.
- Peel the onion and chop finely.
- Sauté in the butter for a minute.
- Cut the haddock into neat pieces and place them on top of the onions.
- Peel the potatoes and by using a melon baller, cut out balls from the potatoes and place them on top of the fish.
- Sprinkle potatoes with sea salt and black pepper.
- Add enough hot water to become level with the potatoes and bring to the boil.
- Cover the pan and simmer for 20 min.
- When the potatoes are soft, heat the cream and add to the pot – stir very gently without breaking the potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and stir in the chopped parsley.
- Serve with water biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Combine all the ingredients to form dough.
- Knead until smooth.
- Roll out the dough very thin and cut into desired shapes.
- Place shapes on lined tray and prick them several times.
- Bake for 12 min or until golden.