To be paired with Creation Pinot Noir
- 1.5 kg MN 100 wheat flour
- 30 g dry yeast
- 30 g salt
- 20 g sugar
- 3 cups wine or must
- Preheat the oven to 195° C.
- Combine all the above ingredients and knead till soft and well combined.
- Prove to double in size.
- Knock down and form oblong breads.
- Place bread in floured oven trays and sprinkle flour over the loaves.
- Score bread on top by using a serrated knife or scissors.
- Bake for 20 minutes and turn the bread over, baking for another 10 minutes.