|The Fine Art of Giving The Festive Season may still seem far off, yet in a little more than two months or eight weeks it will be celebration time!|
Avoid the last-minute rush by ordering your gifts for friends, family, colleagues and clients right now and make your reservations online. Here are five useful tips to see the Festive Season in, in a relaxed way:
- Creation’s award-winning wines are guaranteed to express your highest esteem – and good taste! Select the gifts of your choice, and we’ll timeously deliver them to key destinations in South Africa and around the world. Big is Beautiful. Larger format bottles of wine make brilliant gifts, contact email@example.com.
- The Riedel Stemless, O-to-go and Vinum glass ranges also make great gifts when combined with the wines they complement. A wonderful gift for the discerning wine lover is a set of two Burgundy glasses with a selection of three Creation Pinot Noir wines, or select a gift set of white wines with Sauvignon Blanc glasses – the possibilities are plenty!
- How about one of our choice wines, beautifully packaged in a customised gift sleeve with a perfectly paired chocolate bar as a delicious surprise? Or, choose a selection of three Creation wines packaged in an elegant craft box with a personalised greeting tag.
- For an original gift, consider the Creation Virtual Tastingor the Creation Alchemy Tasting Kit. Both have proven to be a great hit among friends, colleagues and wine club members wishing to share the joys of wine tasting and pairing in their own home or workplace. Perfect for the Festive Season! Tasting Together, Apart is a fun way to meet up with loved ones who cannot be with you.
- Visit us or give a Creation Experience in the Creation Tasting Room. Make your reservation here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make your gift truly unique we offer a variety of packaging options which include corporate branding and adding a personalised message. To find out more, contact a Personal Creation Shopper now or click here to view our products online.
Summertime … and the Living is Easy …
This summer, head for our little piece of paradise where the mood is gentle and the views nothing short of spectacular. What can be more rewarding than lounging in our enchanting garden overlooked by the majestic Babylonstoren Mountain, the aromas of fynbos and fresh herbs wafting in the air? What can be more tempting than a bowl of sumptuous home-grown olives, a freshly baked ciabatta, a glass of chilled Creation Rosé? Yes, Creation is going al fresco this summer, making the most of our wide open spaces in the fynbos garden, between the vineyards and on our delightful patio. And although our culinary team is still a little secretive about their menu we can safely predict a feast for the senses!
Book early and enjoy our extended opening hours for the Festive Season. From 21 December 2020 to 4 January 2021 our hours will be as follows:
- Brunch Pairing starts at 09h30 – finishes at 12h00
- Wine and Food Pairings start 11h00 – last seating 16h00
It is essential to arrive on time so we can offer you the best possible experience. Should you be delayed, kindly contact us as your table will be offered to guests on the waiting list after 30 minutes. Click here to read about all the options available for your visit. Booking essential, click here to book online.
Creation in the news
This excellent Reserve bottling from Carolyn and JC Martin of Creation Wines in the Hemel-en-Aarde Ridge in Walker Bay is made with fruit from a beautiful south-facing 19-year-old Chardonnay block. Originally from Switzerland, owner JC Martin together with his South African wife Carolyn (nee Finlayson), bought their original 22 hectares of virgin land in the Hemel-en-Aarde Ridge and completed their cellar in time for their 2007 harvest. Their Walker Bay estate now encompasses 50+ hectares planted with over 11 varieties, but focusing mainly on Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Click to read more of what Greg Sherwood MW has to say.
Creation is delighted to be back at the market with our wine sales. If you are in Hermanus on Saturday, do pop in at the Hermanus Country Market, we’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Situated some 18 km from the coastal resort of Hermanus, Creation is more than a wine farm; it is a glorious destination where a warm welcome awaits young and old. Click here to make a reservation.
Greetings from Hemel-en-Aarde Ridge.