- Award winning wines +
- chardonnay +
- Creation Culinary Team +
- Creation Virtual experience +
- Hemel-en-Aarde +
- South Africa
If you love our award-winning wines and live in South Africa, here’s something to put a smile on your face! By taking advantage of our generous BuyJanuary, LoveFebruary offer, you’ll qualify, not only for a Special Lockdown Gift but also for Free Delivery with each order over R1 500.
Place your order here and your gift will automatically be added at checkout.
For the Love of Wine and Food
It was the French gastronome Anthelme Brillat-Savarin (1755–1826) who said: “A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine.” Creation wines are exceptionally food friendly and although our Tasting Room has not reopened yet, you can still enjoy these lazy, hazy days of summer by doing some wine and food pairing yourself! Here are a few recommendations, whether you order the dishes in or prepare them yourself.
- Creation Sauvignon Blanc, a breath of the ocean, is ideally suited to fresh sushi and sashimi, turning a takeaway into a summertime feast!
- Pair the deliciously peachy Creation Viognier with pickled fish and create a flavour sensation.
- Lucky are those with a bottle or two of the Creation Rosé in their fridge … This versatile wine makes magic with virtually everything on the menu – from salads, salmon, trout, sushi and sashimi to pizza, quiche and even Turkish delight!
- If you prefer red wine, Creation Pinot Noir – the Prince of Reds – is the perfect choice for the Month of Love. Pair it with sushi and sashimi, pulled duck pancakes with plum sauce or a simple toasted sandwich with mushrooms and chives.
Creation in the news
We are hatching a new Creation experience, collaborating with local specialists in our region. Watch this space for news of an exciting new offer in our series, Tasting Together, Apart.
Situated some 18 km from the coastal resort of Hermanus, Creation is more than a wine farm; it is a glorious destination where a warm welcome awaits young and old. Click here to make a reservation.
Greetings from Hemel-en-Aarde Ridge.