By Chef Coco Reinarhz
To be paired with Creation Merlot
- 200 g chocolate
- 0.5 l cream
- 5 cl milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 30 g icing sugar
- 100 g peeled pears
- 25 g castor sugar
- 20 g salted butter
FOR THE CHOCOLATE PARFAIT
- Boil half the cream, milk and cocoa powder.
- Add chocolate, stir well until melted and cool down.
- Add egg yolks and stir in a bain-marie.
- Make firm chantilly with the rest of the cream in a cold bowl.
- Fold in the chocolate mixture.
- Mould in small bowl or cups and freeze overnight.
- Take out 1 hour before serving.
FOR PEAR COMPOTE
- In a hot pan, caramelise the pears with butter and sugar until soft.
- Blend the pears until very smooth.
Decorate with a dusting of cocoa powder and pomegranates.