To be paired with Creation Whale Pod Rosé
Smoked Salmon Frivolité with Radish, Strawberry Chips and Rosé Vinaigrette
Smoked Salmon Frivolité with Radish
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 10 ml light vegetable stock
- 125 ml cream
- 1 and half gelatine leaves
- 2 ml lemon juice
- 4 whole radishes
- Salt to taste
- 2 strawberries
- 50 ml Whale Pod Spyhopping Rosé
- 10 ml sugar
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 ml salt
- Dissolve gelatine in the stock by warming the stock to a simmer and cool slightly.
- Blend the salmon, butter and lemon juice adding the veg stock slowly.
- Pass the mixture through a fine sieve.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form and fold in the cream with the salmon mixture.
- Leave to set for an hour in the fridge.
- Arrange the radish overlapping each other on top of smoked salmon mixture and roll it up sushi style – place in the fridge.
- Cut strawberries lengthwise into thick slices.
- Lay flat on baking paper and dust strawberries lightly with icing sugar and place in the oven.
- Set to 65° C and cook until dry and crispy.
- Reduce the Rosé and sugar until 1/3 is left and cool down.
- Add olive oil and salt and mix well.