Welcome to Voormanshuis, set among the vineyards of Creation Wine Estate in the Hemel-en-Aarde Ridge region. Wake up to the stunning vistas of the surrounding valley and the tranquil sounds around you at our chalet.
You have arrived!
Heavenly it certainly is, as those lucky enough to spend time in this captivating self-catering cottage are bound to discover.
Incomparable vistas remind one of just how wonderful the world we live in can be.
Numerous walking and cycling trails await the energetic with two mountain bikes at the ready. And then, of course, Creation Wine Estate is famous for its culinary delights, including six exceptional wine and food pairings to accommodate all taste preferences.
Add to this the estate’s popular cellar and vineyard tours and it is clear that this is a destination of many wonders.
|R 3 950
|R 7 600
|R 11 000
|R 14 200
- Accommodation in Die Voormanshuis in farm-style luxury for two guests
- Good quality bedlinen and towels
- Fully equipped kitchenette with a selection of teas and coffee, sugar and milk
- Fresh farm rusks
- Seasonal fruit bowl
- Purified still and sparkling water sourced from the Hemel-en-Aarde
- A selection of Creation wines chilled in the special wine fridge/kept at the ideal temperature
- Firewood for both the braai outside on the deck and the fireplace inside
- Binoculars available to watch and enjoy the rich birdlife
- Two mountain bikes available to explore the farm and vineyards
- Uncapped wifi
Check-in is from 15H00 to 17H00 and departure is at 10H00.
- Braai Pack: R525 per couple. Includes 3 different types of meat, a choice between a potato dish or traditional “braaibroodjie“, and a fresh seasonal salad and dressing.
- Harvest Platter: R495 per couple. Includes a selection of bread, cheeses, charcuterie, condiments, and fruit.
- Breakfast at the Tasting Room: Enquire about breakfast options.
*Pre-booking at the Tasting Room is advised to ensure a table*